Our client was established in 1999 in Istanbul, Turkey as a jersey ready-made garment manufacturer. They produce mainly ladies jersey articles. (Tops, trousers, blouses, blazers, dresses) They have great technical expertise including big size products. They employ total of 400 workers and are able to produce 300.000 pcs per month. They are BSCI, SEDEX, GOTS and RCS certificated.
As an Account Manager Fashion Production (agent) you bring German fashion brands in contact with our production facilities.
You create products & sales strategies and coordinate the actions with the design & sales team in Turkey.
You proactively search for customers, you are creative in finding new customers and market opportunities.
You identify market and competitive trends in retail / fashion industry that are seen as opportunities for the company.
You communicate clearly and accurately with the various departments in Turkey as you will be the key interface between the customers and the company in Turkey.
Our ideal candidate meets following criteria:
- Minimum 10 years experience from sales and/or account management in jersey garment industry,
- Superior sales capability,
- Basic technical knowledge of jersey fabric, fitting and stitching of garments.
- Knowledge about German market,
- Client portfolio or network in fashion business,
- Overall knowledge and interest in fashion trends,
- Willing to travel,
- Be able to work from home.
Are you interested in the position above and does your experience match the criteria? Pls then apply via the button below. Would you like to receive more information, you can contact Loes Noom, +31 06 109 55167.